The Apple Mac mini “Core i5” 2.3 (Mid-2011/Aluminum Unibody) features a 32-nm “Sandy Bridge” 2.3 GHz Intel “Core i5” (2415M) processor with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-10600) memory, a 500 GB hard drive, and Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 288 MB of memory shared with the system.
Connectivity includes a Firewire “800” port, four USB 2.0 ports, combined “audio line in (digital/analog)” and combined “audio line out/headphone (digital/analog)” minijacks, a 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an SDXC card slot and an HDMI port as well as a new “Thunderbolt” port that is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort and likewise supports an external display at 2560×1600 and passes an audio signal as well. Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions.
- Introcution Date: July 20, 2011
- Discontinued Date: October 23, 2012
- Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz
- Processor Type: Core i5 (I5-2415M)
- System Bus Speed: 5 GT/s
- Cache Bus Speed: 2.3 GHz (Built-in)
- ROM/Firmware Type: EFI
- RAM Type: PC3-10600 DDR3
- Min. RAM Speed: 1333 MHz
- Standard RAM: 2 GB
- Maximum RAM: 16 GB
- Video Card: HD Graphics 3000
- VRAM Type: Integrated
- Standard VRAM: 288 MB
- Maximum VRAM: 512 MB
- Resolution Support: 1920×1200
- 2nd Display Support: Dual/Mirroring
- 2nd Max. Resolution: 2560×1600
- Standard Storage: 500 GB HDD
- Storage Dimensions: 2.5″ (9.5 mm) x2
- Storage Interface: Serial ATA (6 Gb/s) x2
- Standard Ethernet: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Standard AirPort: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Standard Bluetooth: 4.0
- USB Ports: 4 (2.0)
- Apple Model No: A1347 (EMC 2442)
- Product Dimensions:1.4 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches
- Avg. Weight: 2.7 lbs.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.