The MacBook Pro “Core i5” 2.6 13-Inch (Mid-2014 Retina Display) features a 22 nm “Haswell” 2.6 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (4278U), with dual independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen 2560×1600 (227 ppi) “Retina” display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 pounds (1.57 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot.
Compared to its predecessor, this model is extremely similar, but it has a slightly faster processor, more standard RAM, and some different identifiers.
- Intro Date: 29-Jul-14
- Processor Speed: 2.6GHz
- Processor Type: Core i5
- Cache Bus Speed: 2.6 GHz (Built-in)
- System Bus Speed: 5 GT/s (DMI2)
- RAM Type: DDR3L SDRAM
- Min. RAM Speed: 1600 MHz
- Video Card: Iris 5100
- VRAM Type: Integrated
- Standard VRAM: 1.5 GB
- Maximum VRAM: 1.5 GB
- Built-in Display: 13.3″ Widescreen
- Native Resolution: 2560×1600
- 2nd Display Support: Dual/Mirroring
- 2nd Max. Resolution: 2560×1600
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Standard Modem: None
- Standard Ethernet: None
- Standard AirPort: 802.11ac
- Standard Bluetooth: 4.0
- USB Ports: 2 (3.0)
- Firewire Ports: None
- Expansion Slots: SDXC Card Slot
- Apple Order No: MGX72LL/A
- Model ID: MacBookPro11,1
- Apple Model No: A1502 (EMC 2875)
- Dimensions: 0.71 x 12.35 x 8.62
- Avg. Weight: 3.46 lbs (1.57 kg)
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.