The MacBook Pro “Core i5” 2.3 13-Inch (Mid-2018 True Tone Display, Touch Bar, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) is powered by a 14 nm, 8th Generation “Coffee Lake” 2.3 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (8259U), with four independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, 128 MB of eDRAM embedded on the processor die, and a 6 MB shared level 3 cache. This notebook also packs 8 GB of onboard 2133 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 256 GB or 512 GB of flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
Externally, this notebook has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, a thin, backlit “third generation” butterfly mechanism keyboard with an integrated “Touch Bar” with a touch-sensitive control that adapts for different applications and provides Touch ID login support in lieu of traditional function keys, and a gigantic “Force Touch” trackpad.
Additionally, it has a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen 2560×1600 (227 ppi, 500 nits) “Retina” display with True Tone technology, and a integrated battery that provides an Apple estimated 10 hours of runtime.
This notebook is offered in either silver colored aluminum or a darker “Space Gray” colored aluminum housing (but not other colors) and weighs just a bit more than 3 pounds (1.37 kg).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, four “Thunderbolt 3” ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Compared to its predecessor, this model has an improved display and keyboard as well as a more advanced processor and architecture.
- Apple iMac Core Intro Date? July 12, 2018
- Discontinued Date? May 21, 2019
- Processor Speed? 2.3 GHz
- Processor Type? Core i5 (I5-8259U)
- Graphics Card? 1.5 GB Intel Iris Plus Graphics 65
- System Bus Speed? 8 GT/s (DMI3)
- Cache Bus Speed? 2.9 GHz (Built-in)
- ROM/Firmware Type? EFI
- EFI Architecture? 64-Bit
- RAM Type? LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Standard RAM? 16 GB
- Video Card? Iris Plus Graphics 655
- VRAM Type? Integrated
- Built-in Display? 15.4″ Widescreen
- Native Resolution? 2560×1600
- 2nd Display Support? Dual/Mirroring*
- 2nd Max. Resolution? 5120×2880
- Standard Storage? 256GB SSD
- Standard AirPort? 802.11ac
- Standard Bluetooth? 5.0
- USB Ports? 4* (3.1)
- Apple Model No? A1989 (EMC 3214)
- Battery Health Condition?Normal
- Accessories Included? Power Brick?61w USB-C
- Power Cord? USB-C (2m)
- Extension Cord? Included
- Product Dimensions?12 x 8.4 x 0.6 inches
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.