The MacBook Pro “Core i7” 2.6 15-Inch (Mid-2018 True Tone Display, Touch Bar, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) is powered by a 14 nm, 8th Generation “Coffee Lake” 2.6 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (8850H), with six independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 9 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of onboard 2400 MHz LPDDR4 SDRAM — which could be upgraded to 32 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later — and 512 GB of onboard flash storage standard, and dual graphics processors — an AMD Radeon Pro 560X with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
Externally, this notebook has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, a thin, backlit “third generation” butterfly mechanism keyboard with an integrated “Touch Bar” touch-sensitive control that adapts for different applications and provides Touch ID login support in lieu of traditional function keys, and a gigantic “Force Touch” trackpad. Additionally, it has a high-resolution LED-backlit 15.4″ widescreen 2880×1800 (220 ppi, 500 nits) “Retina” display with True Tone technology.
This notebook is offered in either silver colored aluminum or a darker “Space Gray” colored aluminum housing (but not other colors) and weighs just a bit more than 4 pounds (1.83 kg).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, four “Thunderbolt 3” ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Compared to its predecessor, this model has an improved display and keyboard as well as a more advanced processor and architecture and the option of twice as much RAM and storage by custom configuration.
- Apple iMac Core Intro Date: July 12, 2018
- Discontinued Date: May 21, 2019
- Processor Speed: 2.9 GHz
- Processor Type: Core i9 (I7-8850H)
- Graphics Card: 1.5 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630, 4 GB Radeon Pro 560X
- System Bus Speed: 8 GT/s (DMI3)
- Cache Bus Speed: 2.9 GHz (Built-in)
- ROM/Firmware Type: EFI
- EFI Architecture: 64-Bit
- RAM Type: LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Standard RAM: 16 GB
- Video Card: Radeon Pro 560X*
- VRAM Type: GDDR5
- Standard VRAM: 4 GB*
- Maximum VRAM: 4 GB*
- Built-in Display: 15.4″ Widescreen
- Native Resolution: 2880×1800
- 2nd Display Support: Dual/Mirroring*
- 2nd Max. Resolution: 5120×2880 x2
- Standard Storage: 1TB SSD
- Standard AirPort: 802.11ac
- Standard Bluetooth: 5.0
- USB Ports: 4* (3.1)
- Apple Model No: A1990 (EMC 3215)
- Accessories Included: Power Brick?87w USB-C
- Power Cord: USB-C (2m)
- Extension Cord: Included
- Product Dimensions:13.8 x 9.5 x 0.6 inches
- Avg. Weight: 4lbs.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.