The iMac “Core 2 Duo” 2.26 20-Inch Aluminum (Mid-2009) — features a 2.26 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor, with two independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz system bus, 2 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, a 160 GB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD?R DL “SuperDrive”, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics with 128 MB of memory shared with the system, a built-in iSight video camera, and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 20″ glossy TFT Active Matrix LCD (1680×1050 native) display.
Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire “800” port, built-in AirPort Extreme, and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as a Mini DisplayPort, which supports an external display in “extended desktop” mode. Note that it does not provide internal support for Bluetooth.
- Introduction Date: March 4, 2010
- Discontinued Date: March 7, 2012
- Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
- Processor Type: Core 2 Duo (P7550)
- System Bus Speed: 1066 MHz
- Cache Bus Speed: 2.26 GHz (Built-in)
- ROM/Firmware Type: EFI
- RAM Type: PC3-8500 DDR3
- Min. RAM Speed: 1600 MHz
- Standard RAM: 2 GB
- Maximum RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card: GeForce 9400M
- VRAM Type: Integrated
- Standard VRAM: 128 MB
- Maximum VRAM: 128 MB
- Built-in Display: 20.0″ Widescreen
- Native Resolution: 1680×1050
- 2nd Display Support: Dual/Mirroring
- 2nd Max. Resolution: 2560×1600
- Standard Storage: 160 GB HDD
- Storage Dimensions: 3.5″ (26.10 mm)
- Storage Interface: Serial ATA (3 Gb/s)
- Standard Optical: 8X DL “SuperDrive”
- Standard Ethernet: 10/100/1000Base-T
- USB Ports: 4 (2.0)
- Apple Model No: A1224 (EMC 2316)
- Extension Cord: Included
- Product Dimensions:18.5 x 19.1 x 7.4 inches
- Avg. Weight: 20 lbs.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.