“The iMac “”Core i5″” 3.4 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “”Haswell”” Quad Core 3.4 GHz Intel “”Core i5″” (4670) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs (two 4 GB modules), a 1 TB 128GB SSD Fushion Dive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M graphics processor with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “”FaceTime HD”” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27″ 2560×1440 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Introduction Date: September 24, 2013
- Discontinued Date: May 19, 2015
- Processor Speed: 3.4 GHz
- Processor Type: Core i5 (I5-4670)
- System Bus Speed: OPI
- Cache Bus Speed: 3.4 GHz (Built-in)
- ROM/Firmware Type: OPI
- RAM Type: PC3-12800 DDR3
- Standard RAM: 8 GB
- Maximum RAM: 32 GB
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 775M
- VRAM Type: GDDR5
- Standard VRAM: 2GB
- Maximum VRAM: 2GB*
- Built-in Display: 27″” 16:9 Widescreen
- Native Resolution: 2560×1440
- 2nd Display Support: Dual/Mirroring*
- 2nd Max. Resolution: 2560×1600 (x2)
- Standard Storage: 1 TB HDD
- USB Ports: 4 (3.0)
- Apple Model No: A1419 (EMC 2639)
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.6 x 8
- Avg. Weight: 21 lbs. (9.54 kg)
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.